Indian businessmen try out an electronic board at the Yiwu International Trade City in Yiwu. (Xinhua/Tan Jin)
Figures released by the Hangzhou Customs showed that the trade volume between Zhejiang and countries along the Belt and Road in 2018 stood at 896.66 billion RMB yuan (132.3 billion U.S. dollars), growing by 12.3 percent year on year, accounting for 31.4 percent of the province's total foreign trade volume and 10.7 percent of China's trade with countries along the Road and Belt.
- China, Egypt join hands to convert desert into cooperation ... 2019-02-21
- BRI driving world growth, connectivity, analysts say 2019-02-19
- BRI promotes global trade, connectivity: think tanks 2019-02-18
- Tibet actively join in BRI providing a strong impetus to fo... 2019-02-18
- Xinjiang foreign trade with B&R countries rises in 2018 2019-02-18