The recently published Belt and Road Big Data Report 2017 is the second report which uses big-data technology to evaluate the progress of the Belt and Road projects and to clearly show the achievements of the Belt and Road Initiative last year, as well as the new challenges arising.
- China-Bangladesh financial cooperation drives the Belt and ... 2019-01-03
- China hails Maldivian FM's remarks on BRI 2018-12-29
- Friendship Cities forged between Shandong province of China... 2018-12-18
- Businesses discuss B&R Initiative at Hamburg Summit 2018-11-27
- China, Kazakhstan vow to dovetail development strategies 2018-11-26