Hong Kong will hold the third Belt and Road forum on Thursday at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center, organizers said on Monday.
The forum themed "Collaborate for Success" will be jointly organized by the government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC).
More than 80 speakers from Hong Kong, the Chinese mainland and countries along the Belt and Road routes will share their insights on business opportunities and cooperation.
The HKTDC has been reaching out to various countries and regions along the Belt and Road routes through business missions to explore business opportunities for Hong Kong, said Vincent Lo, chairman of the HKTDC.
The forum will present more than 220 investment projects from about 40 countries and regions, including projects in logistics, infrastructure, energy, technology and urban development.
One-to-one business matching meetings will be arranged for projects owners, investors and service providers based on their needs.
- Developing connectivity to promote regional prosperity 2019-01-15
- Cambodia breaks ground for construction of China-funded roa... 2019-01-15
- China's foreign trade hits historic high in 2018 2019-01-15
- China, Finland vow to write new chapter in bilateral ties 2019-01-15
- Uganda still in talks over construction of Standard Gauge R... 2019-01-10