The 20th China International Fair for Investment and Trade (CIFIT) will be held from Sept. 8 to 11 in the eastern Chinese city of Xiamen, Fujian Province.
Over 800 industry and commerce groups and 4,000 companies from more than 110 countries and regions are expected to participate in the fair, with a total of more than 100,000 merchants, according to the organizing committee.
The Czech Republic, as the guest country of honor, will have an exhibition area of 500 square meters.
Han Jingyi, deputy mayor of Xiamen and head of the organizing committee, said the fair will focus on the Belt and Road Initiative, especially the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road.
A 2,000-square-meter exhibition hall for potential investment in the maritime silk road countries has been established, with over 20 countries from the region setting up booths in it.
Over 80 forums and investment and exchange activities among multinational corporations will be held during the fair. The United Nations and China's Ministry of Commerce will also release reports concerning China's foreign investment.
- China will further cut restrictions on foreign investment 2019-01-15
- China's foreign trade hits historic high in 2018 2019-01-15
- China, Finland vow to write new chapter in bilateral ties 2019-01-15
- Uganda still in talks over construction of Standard Gauge R... 2019-01-10
- China mulls incentives to support consumption, boost invest... 2019-01-09
- China-Singapore land-sea trade corridor connects 71 countri... 2019-01-09