Polish aircraft maker Marganski has teamed up with an airport industrial park in east China's Nantong city to jointly produce its light utility aircraft model.
Tongzhou District authorities in Nantong, Jiangsu Province confirmed the deal on Tuesday. Investment for the aircraft manufacturing base totals 375 million yuan ($54 million) with $30 million of foreign investment.
The plant is based in the airport industrial park and will start production of Marganski's EM-11C Orka aircraft in the first half of 2018.
The twin-engine aircraft is constructed of composite materials with a four-seat cab. It can be used for touring, business travel, flight coaching and patrolling.
The plant is designed with an annual output of 50 EM-11C Orka aircraft.
- China, Egypt join hands to convert desert into cooperation ... 2019-02-21
- Chinese firm denies corruption charge in Pakistani motorway... 2019-02-21
- Increasing number of China-Europe freight trains supports M... 2019-02-18
- China-Laos railway to complete 90 pct bridge, tunnel constr... 2019-02-15
- Construction site of China-Laos railway as busy as ever dur... 2019-02-12