China has proposed to build three ocean-based "blue economic passages" connecting Asia with Africa, Oceania, Europe and beyond, in a bid to advance maritime cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative.
The proposal is highlighted in a document titled Vision for Maritime Cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative, which was jointly released by the National Development and Reform Commission and the State Oceanic Administration. (Xinhua contributed to the article)
- Chinese firm signs 33 million USD road agreement with Ethio... 2019-01-17
- Shandong's foreign trade with B&R countries and regions rea... 2019-01-17
- Kenya's popular train service fueling modernization and lin... 2019-01-16
- China launches maritime silk road satellite data service 2019-01-16
- Uganda Isimba Hydropower Plant is scheduled to be launched ... 2019-01-16