Recently, the Advisory Council of the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation (hereinafter referred to as the BRF Advisory Council) has submitted the Report on the Findings and Recommendations from the First Meeting of the Advisory Council of the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation to the Organizing Committee of the 2nd Belt and Road Forum (BRF) for International Cooperation (link of the full text attached). In the report, the active role of the cooperation under Belt and Road Initiative in improving connectivity, boosting the world economic growth and implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development was analyzed and studied. The report also put forward policy recommendations for priorities for the cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative in the future and the directions for the development of the BRF.
Founded in 2018, the BRF Advisory Council is a non-profit, international policy advisory body, offering intellectual support for the Belt and Road Initiative and the BRF. The BRF Advisory Council is composed of globally eminent personages, including former political heavyweights of relevant countries, principals of international organizations, leaders from business circles and renowned scholars in relevant fields. The First Meeting of the BRF Advisory Council was held in December 2018.
- The Advisory Council of the BRF releases report on the find... 2019-04-28
- First Meeting of the Advisory Council of BRF held opening c... 2018-12-17
- Chinese state councilor meets Cote d'Ivoire FM 2018-08-29
- Chinese state councilor meets Philippine gov't delegation 2018-08-23
- Chinese state councilor meets with Pakistan's senate chairm... 2018-08-17