Raised funds will go towards green projects, including the urban environmental infrastructure and the construction and operation of the urban and rural public transportation system.
It is estimated that these projects could help cut carbon dioxide emissions by around 59,200 tonnes and reduce standard coal consumption by 29,500 tonnes per year.
With a three-year maturity and an interest rate of 2.11 percent, the bonds were issued in the interbank bond market. The subscription ratio reached 4.41 times.
So far, the bank has issued green financial bonds with a total value of about 156 billion yuan.
- NE. China Liaoning's int'l trade promotion council inks co-... 2023-02-27
- GLOBALink | North China city launches first China-Europe fr... 2023-02-27
- Across China: RCEP helps northwest China province expand fr... 2023-02-27
- Belarusian President Lukashenko to visit China 2023-02-27
- UN tourism body hails reopening of China for tourism 2023-02-27
- China to strengthen international sci-tech cooperation: off... 2023-02-27