Running companies of China-Europe freight train service in four provinces and a municipality released a consensus on the weekend to promote the high-quality and sustainable development of the service.
The companies in southwest China's Chongqing Municipality and central and east China's provinces of Henan, Hubei, Zhejiang and Hunan called for strengthening cooperation, avoiding vicious competition, and promoting innovative development in the consensus, which was released at a summit on China-Europe freight train service held in Chongqing Saturday.
The consensus pointed out that the running companies should focus on developing the high-end market, reduce operation costs and promote high-quality development of the service.
The China-Europe freight train service was launched in 2011 and has grown rapidly under the Belt and Road Initiative proposed in 2013.
- Hong Kong holds summit on Belt and Road Initiative 2019-09-12
- Fourth China-Arab States Expo contributes to high-quality d... 2019-09-11
- China-Africa cooperation registers fast-pace development : ... 2019-09-11
- Chinese vice premier stresses further advancing B&R coopera... 2019-09-11
- Senior AU official praises China-Africa cooperation as exem... 2019-09-06