The Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau of Xiamen in East China's Fujian Province issued 54,764 Certificates of Origin (COs) for countries along the Belt and Road (B&R) with a total value of about 1.976 billion U.S. dollars from January to July 2017, growing 12.9 percent and 4.88 percent, respectively, according to statistics released by the bureau.
The COs were mainly issued to mechanical and electrical products, clothing, footwear and stoneware. Among them, 39,182 regional preferential COs, with a total value of 1.387 billion U.S. dollars, are expected to facilitate tariff exemption and reduction worth 69.37 million U.S. dollars for the enterprises.
- SW China's Kunming sees foreign trade with B&R countries in... 2018-05-23
- Belt and Road Initiative: Creating a smoother path 2018-05-22
- Singapore commits to role in Belt and Road Initiative 2018-05-22
- UK companies eye closer ties with China: insider 2018-05-22
- B&R helps drive African economic growth: Standard Chartered 2018-05-21