The Sino-Russian comprehensive university alliance was established Wednesday in the south China city of Shenzhen.
Forty Chinese universities, including Beijing's Peking and Tsinghua universities, and 20 Russian universities, including Lomonosov Moscow State University, joined the alliance, which aims to strengthen exchanges in modern teaching methodology, scientific research, cultural and social activities.
A joint declaration was released on July 5 between Peking University and Lomonosov Moscow State University to establish the alliance.
Nearly 100 university presidents from both countries participated in a forum on Wednesday, discussing topics such as talent cultivation, research cooperation and the Belt and Road Initiative.
- Sino-Russian university alliance established 2017-09-14
- World Tourism Alliance established 2017-09-13
- Experts call for establishing 'city alliance' to build tour... 2017-09-13
- Five ports join China-Malaysia Port Alliance 2017-09-08
- Sam Ruk dance group performs in Astana, Kazakhstan 2017-06-07