Wang, also a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, welcomed the ambassador to take up his new post in China, adding that both China and Russia are committed to promoting a multipolar world and do not believe in unipolar hegemony.
Both countries are committed to upholding the international system with the United Nations at its core and the international order based on international law, and reject power politics, Wang said.
No matter how the international situation may evolve, China and Russia will advance strategic mutual trust and practical cooperation and jointly uphold international fairness and justice, he said.
Morgulov said Russia-China relationship is unbreakable and the friendship between the two countries can overcome any challenge.
The two sides also exchanged views on international and regional issues of common concern.
- 2022 world IoT summit kicks off in eastern Chinese city Wux... 2022-11-28
- Foreign firms further tap Chinese market potential 2022-11-28
- Chinese-built solar project makes World Cup greener 2022-11-28
- Economic Watch: Innovation of Chinese brands sets new consu... 2022-11-28
- Economic Watch: Chinese economy thriving with wider opening... 2022-11-28
- Chinese FM meets Russian ambassador to China 2022-11-28
- Chinese liquor maker Wuliangye voted as most popular Chines... 2022-11-27