Shanghai municipal government released a circular on October 11, 2017, which includes 60 measures to maximize the impact of existing policies to better serve demands from countries and regions involved in the Belt and Road Initiative in aspects including trade and financing, cultural exchanges, education and human resources, innovation and technological development, and policy making.
Shanghai will support overseas institutions and enterprises to issue renminbi-denominated bonds in Shanghai's financial market, according to the circular.
- Shanghai's Action Plan for Serving the Belt and Road Constr... 2017-10-12
- Photos from Belt and Road shine in PIP 2017-10-12
- Belt and Road building cultural bridges 2017-10-12
- Expats see even more opening-up 2017-10-12
- Shanghai eyes Belt and Road key role 2017-10-12
- EIA problems to be solved for Thailand-China railway to mov... 2017-10-12