Shanghai municipal government released a circular on October 11, 2017, which includes 60 measures to maximize the impact of existing policies to better serve demands from countries and regions involved in the Belt and Road Initiative in aspects including trade and financing, cultural exchanges, education and human resources, innovation and technological development, and policy making.
Shanghai will support overseas institutions and enterprises to issue renminbi-denominated bonds in Shanghai's financial market, according to the circular.
- Xinjiang becomes logistics hub of Belt and Road 2018-08-13
- Chinese vessel's new voyage along ancient Silk Road 2018-08-13
- China and Niue sign Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperat... 2018-08-10
- Belt and Road Initiative embraces Brazil 2018-08-10
- Belt and Road Initiative – a Canadian perspective 2018-08-10
- Belt and Road Initiative reaching out geographically 2018-08-10