By the end of 2022, the bank's outstanding loans to the foreign trade industry was 2.87 trillion yuan (about 423.92 billion U.S. dollars), up 470 billion yuan from the beginning of the year.
The outstanding loans in yuan and other currencies of the lender topped 5 trillion yuan as of the end of last year, up over 12 percent from the beginning of 2022.
The China Eximbank is a state-funded and state-owned policy bank supporting China's foreign trade, investment, and international economic cooperation.
- China EximBank ups credit support to foreign trade industry 2023-01-28
- Chinese FM, Uzbek acting FM hold phone talks on ties 2023-01-20
- Chinese, Iranian FMs call for closer cooperation in phone t... 2023-01-20
- China's commerce minister, Australia's trade minister to ho... 2023-01-20
- GLOBALink | Year of Rabbit stamps launched in Fiji 2023-01-20
- GLOBALink | Maldives welcomes Chinese flight, tourists with... 2023-01-20