Staff members prepare a live show to be staged for the 132nd session of the China Import and Export Fair, also known as the Canton Fair, at Guangdong Textiles Import & Export Co., Ltd. in Guangzhou, south China's Guangdong Province, Oct. 14, 2022. (Xinhua/Deng Hua)
BEIJING, Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- China's exports of textile and apparel products registered stable growth last year, data showed.
The export volume reached 323.3 billion U.S. dollars in 2022, up 2.6 percent year on year, according to the China National Textile and Apparel Council.
Textile exports gained 2 percent from a year ago to total about 148 billion U.S. dollars, while exports of apparel and accessories rose 3.2 percent to over 175 billion U.S. dollars.
Large textile enterprises saw their combined operating revenue climb 0.9 percent year on year to nearly 5.26 trillion yuan (about 780 billion U.S. dollars) in 2022.
- China's textile, apparel exports see stable growth in 2022 2023-02-06
- China's exports of pickup trucks surge 172 pct in November 2022-12-19
- China's home appliance exports to ASEAN countries up 14.6 p... 2022-12-06
- Promo events help boost exports, domestic brands 2022-12-06
- China's NEV exports rise on supply chain strengths, policy ... 2022-11-25
- China's auto exports to reach about 3 mln units in 2022 2022-11-24
- China's auto exports hit record high in October 2022-11-11