The Chinese and Cambodian enterprises recently entered into 34 trade agreements worth nearly 530 million U.S. dollars and covering Cambodia's superior products including pepper, timber, lemon, banana, rubber and cashew nut.
These enterprises signed the agreements at the "Cambodia-China Business Talk and Signing Ceremony" held jointly by China's Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) and Cambodia's Ministry of Commerce in Phnom Penh.
Economic and trade relations between China and Cambodia have developed rapidly in recent years, according to Li An, Commercial Counselor at the Chinese Embassy in Cambodia.
China has been Cambodia's largest trade partner and source of imports in recent years. In the first 11 months of last year, China-Cambodia bilateral trade volume reached 5.27 billion U.S. dollars, up 23.3 percent year on year, said Li.
- China to provide 100 Cambodian children with free heart sur... 2018-01-12
- Chinese and Cambodian firms sign 34 trade agreements 2018-01-12
- Bumper harvest expected in China’s FTA strategy in 2018 2018-01-12
- China relaxes regulations for investors in free trade zones 2018-01-12
- China, Cambodia expand cooperation under Belt & Road, Recta... 2018-01-10