The Chinese and Cambodian enterprises recently entered into 34 trade agreements worth nearly 530 million U.S. dollars and covering Cambodia's superior products including pepper, timber, lemon, banana, rubber and cashew nut.
These enterprises signed the agreements at the "Cambodia-China Business Talk and Signing Ceremony" held jointly by China's Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) and Cambodia's Ministry of Commerce in Phnom Penh.
Economic and trade relations between China and Cambodia have developed rapidly in recent years, according to Li An, Commercial Counselor at the Chinese Embassy in Cambodia.
China has been Cambodia's largest trade partner and source of imports in recent years. In the first 11 months of last year, China-Cambodia bilateral trade volume reached 5.27 billion U.S. dollars, up 23.3 percent year on year, said Li.
- Over 80 Singaporean companies to take part in China Interna... 2018-10-17
- Hainan FTZ to break new ground in China's opening-up 2018-10-17
- China's trade with B&R countries increases 13.2pct in Q1-Q3 2018-10-16
- China, Netherlands eye more open, pragmatic cooperation to ... 2018-10-16
- Import expo signals China's commitment to free trade, multi... 2018-10-15