China and Israel launched an incubation center Wednesday in the eastern Chinese city of Xiamen to promote technology cooperation.
Located in Xiamen's Software Park, the center is dedicated to providing services for Chinese companies keen to apply Israel's advanced technologies to their innovation projects.
The center has established ties with more than 200 high-tech companies, research institutions and incubators in Israel, in areas such as artificial intelligence, health care and clean energy, according to Jiang Baoqi, chairman of Innovation Connect (Xiamen) Technology, the center's operator.
During the center's preparation phase, companies from the two countries expressed interest in nearly 100 projects covering a wide range of areas including gene testing, smart cities and big-data analysis, said Gabriel Simons, CEO of Innovation Connect.
Nadav Cohen, consul general of Israel in Guangzhou, expressed his willingness to introduce Israeli companies to China and looked forward to fruitful cooperation between the two sides.
"With a huge market, strong capital and production capabilities, China will become a perfect partner for tech-savvy Israel," Cohen said.
- China, UN Office enhance cooperation on outer space affairs 2018-06-20
- Kenya plans to build cleanest coal fired power plant in Afr... 2018-05-17
- Several Provisional Regulations for Further Promoting the G... 2018-04-08
- Several Provisional Regulations for Accelerating the Develo... 2018-04-08
- China, Israel launch incubator to promote technology cooper... 2018-01-18
- Special Plan on Advancing Cooperation of Science and Techno... 2017-11-22