A Chinese-invested new dry-processing cement project has been put into operation in Vientiane province, Laos.
Vientiane Hongshi Saythirath Cement Co., Ltd held an ignition ceremony for the plant of 5,000 t/d on Thursday.
Vidong Xaiason, governor of Vientiane province, extended congratulations for the completion and operation of the plant on behalf of the provincial government, and expressed compliments for the achievements of the company.
Guo Qizheng, vice general manager of Hongshi Cement Co., Ltd., said the company will provide high-quality cement for large infrastructure projects in Laos while actively making efforts to improve the well-being of local people.
- Chinese firm for China-Laos railway delivers free medical s... 2019-01-21
- Chinese firm completes beam closure along China-Laos railwa... 2019-01-21
- Construction continues on China-Laos railway 2019-01-07
- China-aided hospital commenced in Lao capital 2018-12-17
- Tunnel group along China-Laos railway completed 2018-12-03