A Chinese-invested new dry-processing cement project has been put into operation in Vientiane province, Laos.
Vientiane Hongshi Saythirath Cement Co., Ltd held an ignition ceremony for the plant of 5,000 t/d on Thursday.
Vidong Xaiason, governor of Vientiane province, extended congratulations for the completion and operation of the plant on behalf of the provincial government, and expressed compliments for the achievements of the company.
Guo Qizheng, vice general manager of Hongshi Cement Co., Ltd., said the company will provide high-quality cement for large infrastructure projects in Laos while actively making efforts to improve the well-being of local people.
- China-Laos railway completes first continuous beam block co... 2018-09-26
- Chinese firms contribute to Laos' economic, social developm... 2018-09-25
- Chinese company completes transmission lines project in Lao... 2018-09-17
- Five years on, Belt and Road projects change the lives of m... 2018-09-17
- China, Laos ink MoU over railway vocational technical colle... 2018-09-05