A Chinese-invested new dry-processing cement project has been put into operation in Vientiane province, Laos.
Vientiane Hongshi Saythirath Cement Co., Ltd held an ignition ceremony for the plant of 5,000 t/d on Thursday.
Vidong Xaiason, governor of Vientiane province, extended congratulations for the completion and operation of the plant on behalf of the provincial government, and expressed compliments for the achievements of the company.
Guo Qizheng, vice general manager of Hongshi Cement Co., Ltd., said the company will provide high-quality cement for large infrastructure projects in Laos while actively making efforts to improve the well-being of local people.
- Chinese-invested cement project goes into operation in Laos 2018-02-12
- Economic, trade ties between China, Laos developing healthi... 2018-02-06
- Laos-China Belt and Road Cooperation Forum kicks off, focus... 2018-02-05
- Laotians expect Laos-China railway to bring tangible benefi... 2018-02-05
- First China, Laos co-produced movie debuts in Laos 2018-02-05