The number of Chinese visitors to Ukraine increased by 51.4 percent last year, as the two countries are enjoying close business ties and people-to-people exchanges, according to official statistics released here on Monday.
A total of 31,114 Chinese citizens visited Ukraine last year, according to a report released by Ukraine's State Statistics Service.
Most of them came to Ukraine for business, tourism or private purposes, the report said.
Ukraine introduced a visa-on-arrival policy for Chinese citizens at Kiev Boryspil Airport and the airport of the country's southern Black Sea resort of Odessa in June 2016.
Chinese citizens can obtain 15-day entry visa if they have documents confirming the business or tourist purpose of the visit.
- E. China Jiangsu inks tourism agreement under B&R with Arme... 2018-06-07
- Pingtan, Fujian: Attract Most Tourists with Blue Sea and Sk... 2018-06-04
- Belt and Road tourist city mayor's summit opens in Zhengzho... 2018-05-29
- China to open two border tourism pilot zones 2018-04-16
- Fujian Pingtan: The international tourism-friendly island s... 2018-04-08