The number of Chinese visitors to Ukraine increased by 51.4 percent last year, as the two countries are enjoying close business ties and people-to-people exchanges, according to official statistics released here on Monday.
A total of 31,114 Chinese citizens visited Ukraine last year, according to a report released by Ukraine's State Statistics Service.
Most of them came to Ukraine for business, tourism or private purposes, the report said.
Ukraine introduced a visa-on-arrival policy for Chinese citizens at Kiev Boryspil Airport and the airport of the country's southern Black Sea resort of Odessa in June 2016.
Chinese citizens can obtain 15-day entry visa if they have documents confirming the business or tourist purpose of the visit.
- China-Israel exchanges under B&R boosts Israel's tourism in... 2018-11-22
- Ukraine hosts 3rd Silk Road Forum to strengthen cooperation... 2018-11-19
- Countries along Belt and Road route promote tourist resourc... 2018-10-29
- Ukraine expects CIIE to boost economic ties with China 2018-10-22
- S. Africa to simplify visa requirements for Chinese tourist... 2018-09-28