PowerChina International Group Ltd. recently signed an EPC contract with its Bangladeshi partner, B-R Powergen Ltd. for a 150 MW dual-fuel power plant at Mirsharai in Dhaka, capital of Bangladesh.
Mirsarai Economic Zone is the first national-level industrial park of Bangladesh and this project is the first power station in the economic zone.
With a 15-month construction period, the project includes building of 150 MW dual fuel (HFO/Gas) power plant units and related auxiliary systems, supporting facilities designing, procurement of equipment, civil construction, and equipment installing and testing.
Bangladesh is an important country under the Belt and Road Initiative and along the route of the Bangladesh-China-India-Myanmar Economic Corridor. Upon completion, the power plant will provide stable and efficient power for Mirsarai Economic Zone, boost the industrialization of Bangladesh, and remarkably improve power supply in neighboring areas.
- Bangladeshis welcome Chinese investment but want questions ... 2019-01-22
- China's energy giant inks deal with leading British company... 2019-01-21
- Chinese firm helps build world's largest solar power comple... 2019-01-21
- Ecuador inaugurates hydroelectric power station built by Ch... 2019-01-17
- Morocco's NOOR III Concentrated Solar Power project 2019-01-17