The year of 2017 had seen fruitful results of the Belt and Road construction.
29 heads of state and government leaders as well as more than 1500 representatives from over 130 countries and 70 international organizations attended the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation held in Beijing.
There were 46 countries and international organizations joining the B&R friends circle in 2017. China had signed a total of 100 cooperation agreements on the initiative by the end of last year.
In 2017, China-Europe freight trains made nearly 3300 trips. The China-Belarus Industrial Park was completed, the Mombasa-Nairobi Railway began operation, and the Mombasa-Nairobi Railway started construction…
In 2017, our African friends enjoyed more convenience in transport, and our European friends fell in love with China’s e-payment. Direct flights can take us to more places. People with different languages and civilizations got to understand each other and make friends.
“Yidaiyilu” has become a yearning for a better future of more and more people in the world.
Let’s expect and create more of the Belt and Road in 2018.
Happy Chinese New Year!
- Chinese language learning emerges as trend in Pakistan 2018-12-10
- Malaysia looks forward to opportunities brought by Chinese ... 2018-11-28
- Overseas financial institutions gain greater access to Chin... 2018-11-27
- FTZ contributes to over 40 pct Shanghai import, export in f... 2018-11-27
- China-Israel exchanges under B&R boosts Israel's tourism in... 2018-11-22