The year of 2017 had seen fruitful results of the Belt and Road construction.
29 heads of state and government leaders as well as more than 1500 representatives from over 130 countries and 70 international organizations attended the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation held in Beijing.
There were 46 countries and international organizations joining the B&R friends circle in 2017. China had signed a total of 100 cooperation agreements on the initiative by the end of last year.
In 2017, China-Europe freight trains made nearly 3300 trips. The China-Belarus Industrial Park was completed, the Mombasa-Nairobi Railway began operation, and the Mombasa-Nairobi Railway started construction…
In 2017, our African friends enjoyed more convenience in transport, and our European friends fell in love with China’s e-payment. Direct flights can take us to more places. People with different languages and civilizations got to understand each other and make friends.
“Yidaiyilu” has become a yearning for a better future of more and more people in the world.
Let’s expect and create more of the Belt and Road in 2018.
Happy Chinese New Year!
- Confucius Institutes key to China-Britain friendship: Chine... 2018-06-11
- Payment solution to increase trade in Belt & Road regions 2018-06-08
- Chinese firms plan huge investments in Peru 2018-06-06
- Opportunities along Belt and Road to increase for going-glo... 2018-06-05
- Chinese-built road projects driving job growth, connectivit... 2018-06-04
- Confucius institutes help enhance friendship between China,... 2018-06-04