The number of the members under the regular cooperation and exchange mechanism for banks along the Belt and Road has reached 53, according to the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC).
Projects worth more than 2.5 billion U.S. dollars have been mutually recommended through the mechanism.
In May 2017 during the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation in Beijing, ICBC initiated the establishment of the regular cooperation and exchange mechanism for banks along the Belt and Road.
- Overseas banks' presence expanding fast in China 2018-12-18
- Chinese banks issue over USD200 bln loans for B&R projects 2018-11-06
- China to continue improving business environment 2018-11-02
- China's economic reforms provide valuable lessons for devel... 2018-11-01
- World Bank prepared to provide support for BRI projects 2018-11-01