The number of the members under the regular cooperation and exchange mechanism for banks along the Belt and Road has reached 53, according to the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC).
Projects worth more than 2.5 billion U.S. dollars have been mutually recommended through the mechanism.
In May 2017 during the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation in Beijing, ICBC initiated the establishment of the regular cooperation and exchange mechanism for banks along the Belt and Road.
- Germany's Commerzbank partners with ICBC to support Belt & ... 2018-07-20
- Foreign banks seek to add value to China's Belt and Road In... 2018-07-20
- Belt, Road aims at global development 2018-07-17
- Belt and Road loans meet intl standards: policy bank 2018-06-29
- Payment solution to increase trade in Belt & Road regions 2018-06-08