The number of the members under the regular cooperation and exchange mechanism for banks along the Belt and Road has reached 53, according to the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC).
Projects worth more than 2.5 billion U.S. dollars have been mutually recommended through the mechanism.
In May 2017 during the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation in Beijing, ICBC initiated the establishment of the regular cooperation and exchange mechanism for banks along the Belt and Road.
- ADB president willing to engage in BRI projects, sees AIIB ... 2019-05-30
- ADB says to continue cooperating with China on BRI 2019-04-26
- Overseas RMB funds support Belt and Road: central bank 2019-04-25
- Bank of China lists 500-mln-USD BRI bond in Luxembourg 2019-04-25
- SINOSURE, Standard Chartered to facilitate Belt and Road In... 2019-04-25