Drones and solar cells will be produced in the China-Belarus industrial park Great Stone by two new resident companies.
The relevant agreements were signed in the park during a Friday meeting attended by Belarusian Prime Minister Andrei Kobyakov.
An Israeli resident company will build a factory for producing solar cells in the park. Almost 100 percent of its output will be exported to Switzerland and other European countries.
The other new resident company SZAO Aviation Technologies and Complexes (a Belarusian-Chinese venture) will be engaged in a project to develop and make unmanned aerial vehicles.
The industrial park, also known as the Great Stone, is being built near the Belarusian capital of Minsk. Until now, 33 resident companies from eight countries have entered the industrial park. The park's administration expects to increase the number of resident companies to at least 40 by the end of the year.
- B&R industrial parks yield remarkable achievements: report 2019-03-18
- China's high-tech company registered as resident of Great S... 2019-03-05
- Ethiopian, Kenyan leaders inaugurate Chinese-built industri... 2019-03-04
- China-UAE Industrial Park attracted nearly 20 Chinese enter... 2019-01-14
- China-Belarus industrial park Great Stone gains status of s... 2019-01-14