The number of resident companies in the China-Belarus industrial park Great Stone is expected to rise to 55-60 in 2019, Alexander Yaroshenko, head of the park's administration, told reporters on Friday.
Currently, the park has 34 resident companies from eight countries, with the latest one registered on May 8, Yaroshenko said during a celebration of China-Belarus Industrial Park Day.
By the end of the year, the number of resident companies is expected to be no less than 40. In 2019, there will be at least 55, and the projected figure is over 60. The park's administration hopes that the number will reach 100 by 2020.
Yaroshenko said that ten resident companies will launch their first products by the end of the year. They expect another 20 companies will start construction this year.
In addition, Belarusian Deputy Economy Minister Pavel Utyupin said total investment reported by the companies currently in the China-Belarus industrial park is close to 1 billion U.S. dollars. With the arrival of new companies, the volume of declared investment may reach 2 billion U.S. dollars by 2020.
- China-Belarus industrial park Great Stone gains status of s... 2019-01-14
- China-Belarus industrial park confirms certificates EMAS, O... 2018-12-07
- China-Belarus Industrial Park propels Belarusian economy 2018-08-13
- China-Belarus industrial park promotes business cooperation... 2018-05-29
- Number of companies in China-Belarus industrial park to be ... 2018-05-14