Kunming, capital city of southwest China's Yunnan Province, saw its total imports and exports with the countries along the Belt and Road routes in the first four months of the year stand at 2.537 billion U.S. dollars, up 362.7 percent year on year, according to the local authorities.
Statistics show that from January to April of this year, Kunming realized import and export volume of 3.99 billion U.S. dollars, an increase of 169 percent year on year.
According to Kunming Municipal Bureau of Commerce, Kunming has trade relations with 115 countries and regions in the world, including 52 countries and regions along the Belt and Road routes. Among them, the top ten countries in terms of trade volume with Kunming are Saudi Arabia, Oman, Iran, UAE, Qatar, Malaysia, Thailand, Kuwait, Vietnam and Myanmar.
From the aspect of foreign trade commodity structure in the first four months of this year, mechanical and electrical products, high-tech products, phosphorus chemical products, and agricultural products were still the main import and export commodities of Kunming.
- Thailand strives to connect Belt and Road Initiative with i... 2019-01-23
- Chinese vice president calls for closer innovation cooperat... 2019-01-23
- China, Egypt dream big as desert is converted into cooperat... 2019-01-21
- Shandong's foreign trade with B&R countries and regions rea... 2019-01-17
- Uganda Isimba Hydropower Plant is scheduled to be launched ... 2019-01-16
- Kenya's popular train service fueling modernization and lin... 2019-01-16