Siemens has signed more than ten cooperation agreements with Chinese companies as it seeks to benefit from deepening involvement with China’s "Belt and Road" infrastructure initiative, the German engineering group said on Wednesday.
Siemens said the cooperation covers power generation, energy management, building technology and intelligent manufacturing and includes companies such as China National Chemical Engineering Group Corp, China Railway Construction Corp(International) Ltd and China Civil Engineering Construction Corp.
The cooperation pact aims to target projects in countries and regions including Indonesia, the Philippines, Nigeria, Mozambique as well as South America.
- Center for settlement of yuan planned in Astana 2018-06-14
- China vows to boost imports for balanced trade and consumpt... 2018-06-14
- Toward a Silk Road consensus 2018-06-12
- China-funded national road inaugurated in Cambodia 2018-06-12
- Silk Road Fund Enters into Cooperation Arrangements with Uz... 2018-06-11