Siemens has signed more than ten cooperation agreements with Chinese companies as it seeks to benefit from deepening involvement with China’s "Belt and Road" infrastructure initiative, the German engineering group said on Wednesday.
Siemens said the cooperation covers power generation, energy management, building technology and intelligent manufacturing and includes companies such as China National Chemical Engineering Group Corp, China Railway Construction Corp(International) Ltd and China Civil Engineering Construction Corp.
The cooperation pact aims to target projects in countries and regions including Indonesia, the Philippines, Nigeria, Mozambique as well as South America.
- Dutch businesses expect logistics nexus upgrading on Belt a... 2018-10-15
- Chinese premier's visit to strengthen Asia-Europe connectiv... 2018-10-12
- Zhejiang Seaport, DP World to build Belt and Road Dubai sta... 2018-10-11
- 5th Silk Road Int'l Film Festival kicks off in Xi'an, China... 2018-10-10
- AIIB approves 8th project with loan of USD 455 mln in India 2018-10-09