Northeast China’s Liaoning Province announced that it will place the participation of the Belt and Road (B&R) construction as one of its top priorities and establish a B&R comprehensive pilot area.
An official from the Department of Commerce of Liaoning Province noted that Liaoning will accelerate its opening-up and build the B&R comprehensive pilot area as well as the China-Central and Eastern European Countries (CEEC) 16+1 Demonstration Zone for economic cooperation and trade.
“Liaoning will strengthen its support for overseas economic and trade cooperation zones and guide leading enterprises in the province to set up a batch of such cooperation zones in node cites and ports of the countries along the B&R routes,” said Wang Enbin, deputy director of the Liaoning Free Trade Zone (FTZ) office.
According to Su Jianjun, deputy director of Liaoning Provincial Development and Reform Commission, an array of international cooperation projects in infrastructure and energy fields have gained substantial progress, thanks to Liaoning Province’s actively participation in the B&R Initiative. 8 overseas economic and trade cooperation zones in Iran, India, Indonesia, Romania and Uganda have begun to take shape. (Edited by , firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bay Area to fuel growth along Belt and Road 2019-04-03
- Lao president hopes to build cooperative project with China... 2019-03-11
- Free Trade Zone helping firms grow 2019-03-05
- China unveils development plan for Guangdong-Hong Kong-Maca... 2019-02-19
- Leading group vows implementation of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Ma... 2019-02-19
- China to strengthen Belt and Road cooperation in developing... 2019-02-19