Northeast China’s Liaoning Province announced that it will place the participation of the Belt and Road (B&R) construction as one of its top priorities and establish a B&R comprehensive pilot area.
An official from the Department of Commerce of Liaoning Province noted that Liaoning will accelerate its opening-up and build the B&R comprehensive pilot area as well as the China-Central and Eastern European Countries (CEEC) 16+1 Demonstration Zone for economic cooperation and trade.
“Liaoning will strengthen its support for overseas economic and trade cooperation zones and guide leading enterprises in the province to set up a batch of such cooperation zones in node cites and ports of the countries along the B&R routes,” said Wang Enbin, deputy director of the Liaoning Free Trade Zone (FTZ) office.
According to Su Jianjun, deputy director of Liaoning Provincial Development and Reform Commission, an array of international cooperation projects in infrastructure and energy fields have gained substantial progress, thanks to Liaoning Province’s actively participation in the B&R Initiative. 8 overseas economic and trade cooperation zones in Iran, India, Indonesia, Romania and Uganda have begun to take shape. (Edited by , firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pingtan promulgates opinions on the adoption and recognitio... 2018-06-12
- NE China’s Liaoning to establish B&R comprehensive pilot a... 2018-06-12
- China, Kyrgyzstan to tap cooperation potential under compre... 2018-06-08
- China, Kyrgyzstan agree to establish comprehensive strategi... 2018-06-07
- Pingtan Comprehensive Experimental Zone Issues Work Plan to... 2018-05-25
- Africa's continental FTA complements China-proposed Belt an... 2018-05-11
- Africa urged to take advantage of China-proposed Belt and R... 2018-05-11