The Belt and Road (B&R) cooperation on cultural heritage boasts promising future, according to Liu Yuzhu, head of China’s State Administration of Cultural Heritage, at an international academic seminar held from June 9 to June 10 in Guangzhou, capital of south China’s Guangdong province.
“We should try to make international cooperation on cultural heritage more convenient, establish intergovernmental cultural heritage cooperation networks, and take part in global governance and public product supply in this field, so as to promote the B&R cooperation on cultural heritage to become a highlight in the exchanges between China and foreign countries.
Liu highlighted that China should try to promote international cooperation on cultural heritage to be included into the high-level people-to-people exchange mechanism of the B&R.
Experts suggested enhancing the cultural heritage protection and achievement sharing among countries along the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road, working with other countries to create tourism products featuring in Silk Road, and deepening the research on cross-culture communications.
- China's ODI in countries along the Belt and Road rose 4.8% ... 2018-12-17
- FDI from B&R countries grew 14.9 percent in first 11 months 2018-12-14
- China's trade with B&R countries increases 14.4pct in first... 2018-12-10
- China's FDI from B&R countries saw stable growth of 11.9 pe... 2018-11-16
- China's BeiDou navigation system to serve B&R countries 2018-11-16