The Belt and Road (B&R) cooperation on cultural heritage boasts promising future, according to Liu Yuzhu, head of China’s State Administration of Cultural Heritage, at an international academic seminar held from June 9 to June 10 in Guangzhou, capital of south China’s Guangdong province.
“We should try to make international cooperation on cultural heritage more convenient, establish intergovernmental cultural heritage cooperation networks, and take part in global governance and public product supply in this field, so as to promote the B&R cooperation on cultural heritage to become a highlight in the exchanges between China and foreign countries.
Liu highlighted that China should try to promote international cooperation on cultural heritage to be included into the high-level people-to-people exchange mechanism of the B&R.
Experts suggested enhancing the cultural heritage protection and achievement sharing among countries along the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road, working with other countries to create tourism products featuring in Silk Road, and deepening the research on cross-culture communications.
- Belt and Road will be key to SCO countries 2018-06-15
- Belt and Road Initiative belongs to whole world: Chinese en... 2018-06-14
- B&R cooperation on cultural heritage boasts promising futur... 2018-06-13
- NE China’s Liaoning to establish B&R comprehensive pilot a... 2018-06-12
- SCO in closer ties with Belt and Road Initiative 2018-06-11
- China, Czech co-discuss cooperation under B&R Initiative 2018-06-08