The Belt and Road (B&R) cooperation on cultural heritage boasts promising future, according to Liu Yuzhu, head of China’s State Administration of Cultural Heritage, at an international academic seminar held from June 9 to June 10 in Guangzhou, capital of south China’s Guangdong province.
“We should try to make international cooperation on cultural heritage more convenient, establish intergovernmental cultural heritage cooperation networks, and take part in global governance and public product supply in this field, so as to promote the B&R cooperation on cultural heritage to become a highlight in the exchanges between China and foreign countries.
Liu highlighted that China should try to promote international cooperation on cultural heritage to be included into the high-level people-to-people exchange mechanism of the B&R.
Experts suggested enhancing the cultural heritage protection and achievement sharing among countries along the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road, working with other countries to create tourism products featuring in Silk Road, and deepening the research on cross-culture communications.
- BRI-based cooperation with Europe can open opportunities in... 2018-09-26
- China, Guyana vow more cooperation under the Belt and Road ... 2018-09-25
- China appreciates Serbia's support, participation in Belt a... 2018-09-25
- China to boost Belt and Road cooperation with Moldova, Azer... 2018-09-20
- Belt and Road Initiative widens China-ASEAN cooperation 2018-09-17