Aviation product deliveries from China to other Belt and Road economies are gathering momentum, with more nations opting for products like the MA60 series turboprop passenger planes, LE500 and Y-12 series general planes and Y-8 transport aircraft, a top manufacturer said.
According to data from AVIC International, a subsidiary of the State-owned aviation giant China Aviation Industry Corp, China has so far delivered 57 MA60/600 turboprop planes to 18 Belt and Road economies and 103 Y-12 series planes to 28 economies in the same region. The AVIC unit focuses on overseas sales and promotion of China's aircraft and other aviation products.
The MA60 and MA600 turboprop aircraft, developed by AVIC Xi'an Aircraft Industry (Group) Co Ltd, is largely used for regional flights and can also be modified for use in artificial precipitation projects.
- B&R Initiative Infrastructure bonds issued in Singapore 2018-09-14
- China to host international forum on B&R ecological improve... 2018-09-05
- IPR enhanced along B&R routes, easing patent filing 2018-08-30
- B&R kindles confidence, inspiration around world 2018-08-27
- From blueprint to tangible benefits, 5-year development of ... 2018-08-23