More than 160,000 purchasers from over 80,000 domestic and foreign companies have registered for the first China International Import Expo (CIIE) as of Tuesday, its organizer said Wednesday.
According to the China International Import Expo Bureau, it had planned to organize a total of 150,000 purchasers, but the registration exceeded expectations.
The bureau also said over 40 companies from countries including the United States, France, Germany, and Japan have already signed up for the second CIIE in advance to secure exhibition booths.
Shanghai is scheduled to host the first CIIE from Nov. 5 to 10. Over 130 countries and regions and more than 2,800 companies have confirmed participation in the CIIE.
- Egypt, China seek further cooperation via "Belt and Road" i... 2018-11-16
- China's foreign trade up 11.3 pct in first 10 months 2018-11-12
- Trade volume of SW China's Sichuan with B&R countries reach... 2018-10-31
- China's foreign trade maintains steady growth in first 9 mo... 2018-10-15
- China's first Import Expo bodes opportunities for the world 2018-10-12