The 2018 Beijing Summit and the 7th Ministerial Conference of FOCAC was successfully held in September 2018. President Xi Jinping announced eight major initiatives in collaboration with Africa for industrial promotion, infrastructure connectivity, trade facilitation, green development, capacity building healthcare, people-to-people exchange, and peace and security, delineating the blueprint for China-Africa relations in the new era and opening an ambitious chapter in China-Africa cooperation for the new era.
- Elaboration on the Eight Major Initiatives of the FOCAC Bei... 2018-09-20
- Beijing declaration, action plan adopted at FOCAC summit 2018-09-05
- Pingtan Area Launches 126 Innovative Initiatives, 55 of Whi... 2018-05-25
- In 200 seconds: Major B&R events of 2017 2018-01-05
- Xi calls for more efforts in major-country diplomacy with C... 2017-12-29