Sinosure has recently signed cooperation agreements with firms from the U.S. and Panama to jointly promote the Belt and Road construction.
Sinosure signed a tripartite cooperation framework agreement with the USA-based AES Corporation and Citibank in Colombia.
Under the agreement, Sinosure will provide export credit insurance for a consortium led by Citibank to facilitate AES to purchase power equipment from China and launch engineering and investment projects in third-party market in cooperation with Chinese companies.
Sinosue also exchanged views with Citibank on deepening cooperation in the Belt and Road countries on a global scale.
Meanwhile, Sinosure signed a cooperation framework agreement with National Bank of Panama, under which the two sides will cooperate to support Chinese electrical and mechanical equipment exports and investment projects in Panama, and establish a project and risk information exchange mechanism.
- Sinosure signs agreements with foreign firms for B&R constr... 2018-09-26
- Export insurance to B&R countries sees strong H1 growth 2018-07-31
- China, Britain seek deeper insurance cooperation under Belt... 2018-06-19
- Foreign insurance brokers keen on expansion 2018-06-01
- China to deepen certification and accreditation cooperation... 2018-01-31