Zhejiang Seaport Investment and Operation Group and the DP World, a Dubai-based ports operator, have recently held the launching ceremony of the Belt & Road Dubai station in Dubai's Jebel Ali Free Zone to seek practical cooperation in logistics, economic and trade fields.
The Belt & Road Dubai station will take advantage of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)'s position as a key country for the Belt & Road construction, and bring into play Zhejiang Province's advantages in foreign trade and Dubai's location advantage as a hub of global trade to promote trade and investment growth between China and the UAE and its neighboring countries and regions, according to Zhejiang Seaport.
The value of bilateral trade between China and the UAE in 2017 increased 15.1 percent to reach about 52.65 billion U.S. dollars. The UAE-China trade made up 14.7 percent of the UAE's foreign trade in 2017, according to the UAE state news agency WAM. (Edited by , email@example.com)
- Ethiopia to send high level gov't delegation to 2nd Belt an... 2019-02-15
- UNESCO Silk Roads Project to bring progress, says project p... 2019-02-14
- B&R destinations more popular among Chinese tourists 2019-02-13
- China's central SOEs lead way in B&R construction 2019-02-12
- Ethiopia's first Chinese-built toll road wins hearts of com... 2019-02-12