Zhejiang Seaport Investment and Operation Group and the DP World, a Dubai-based ports operator, have recently held the launching ceremony of the Belt & Road Dubai station in Dubai's Jebel Ali Free Zone to seek practical cooperation in logistics, economic and trade fields.
The Belt & Road Dubai station will take advantage of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)'s position as a key country for the Belt & Road construction, and bring into play Zhejiang Province's advantages in foreign trade and Dubai's location advantage as a hub of global trade to promote trade and investment growth between China and the UAE and its neighboring countries and regions, according to Zhejiang Seaport.
The value of bilateral trade between China and the UAE in 2017 increased 15.1 percent to reach about 52.65 billion U.S. dollars. The UAE-China trade made up 14.7 percent of the UAE's foreign trade in 2017, according to the UAE state news agency WAM. (Edited by , firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zhejiang Seaport, DP World to build Belt and Road Dubai sta... 2018-10-11
- 5th Silk Road Int'l Film Festival kicks off in Xi'an, China... 2018-10-10
- AIIB approves 8th project with loan of USD 455 mln in India 2018-10-09
- Dunhuang frescoes bring ancient Silk Road to life 2018-09-29
- Dunhuang cultural expo strives for friendship, global harmo... 2018-09-29
- Chinese, EU officials agree to enhance dialogue on macroeco... 2018-09-29