A China-Belarus industrial park development company has successfully confirmed international certificates EMAS and OHSAS.
The EMAS and OHSAS criteria enabled the company to manage risks in the management system and increase its efficiency, Kirill Koroteyev, the company's first deputy director general, told journalists on Thursday.
Koroteyev said the China-Belarus Industrial Park was the first in Belarus that got the EMAS certificate of the European Union.
EMAS and OHSAS are considered the world's most advanced systems for confirming management standards in accordance with the principles of sustainable development.
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS) demonstrates compliance with environmental standards, and Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) means standards of industrial safety and labor protection.
- China-Belarus industrial park confirms certificates EMAS, O... 2018-12-07
- China-Malaysia Qinzhou Industrial Park tries new model in c... 2018-11-27
- China and Philippines are working to establish the biggest ... 2018-11-22
- China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park attracted 30.3 billi... 2018-11-01
- Ethiopian PM inaugurates Chinese-built industrial park 2018-10-08
- China-Belarus industrial park brings tangible benefits to l... 2018-08-14