East China's Jiangxi Province has launched 15 regular air routes connecting the province with countries and regions along the Belt and Road.
Flights now link Nanchang, the provincial capital, with Moscow in Russia. Regular flights have also been launched between Nanchang and Singapore. Meanwhile, new cargo flights have been launched linking Nanchang and Belgium, as well between Nanchang and Hong Kong.
Jiangxi's exports to major countries along the Belt and Road reached 12.16 billion U.S. dollars in 2018, up 17.5 percent year on year. Authorities said they would enhance cooperation with and investment in countries and regions along the Belt and Road.
- Integration, cooperation can bring prosperity 2019-07-24
- Logistics links boost trade between China's west and B&R co... 2019-05-06
- Belt and Road Initiative helps inland city thrive on aviati... 2019-04-11
- East China province launches 15 air routes linking B&R coun... 2019-01-21
- Belt & Road air routes bring technology innovation and exch... 2018-09-18
- Urumqi to open new cargo routes to Central Asia, Europe 2018-08-29