Indian businessmen try out an electronic board at the Yiwu International Trade City in Yiwu. (Xinhua/Tan Jin)
Figures released by the Hangzhou Customs showed that the trade volume between Zhejiang and countries along the Belt and Road in 2018 stood at 896.66 billion RMB yuan (132.3 billion U.S. dollars), growing by 12.3 percent year on year, accounting for 31.4 percent of the province's total foreign trade volume and 10.7 percent of China's trade with countries along the Road and Belt.
- BRI to boost prospects for global growth 2019-06-12
- China's foreign trade with B&R countries up 9 percent in fi... 2019-06-11
- South Sudan eyes China-Africa trade expo to woo investment 2019-06-06
- 53 African countries to attend first China-Africa trade exp... 2019-06-05
- BRI will have a synergistic effect with China-Japan-South K... 2019-06-05