Indian businessmen try out an electronic board at the Yiwu International Trade City in Yiwu. (Xinhua/Tan Jin)
Figures released by the Hangzhou Customs showed that the trade volume between Zhejiang and countries along the Belt and Road in 2018 stood at 896.66 billion RMB yuan (132.3 billion U.S. dollars), growing by 12.3 percent year on year, accounting for 31.4 percent of the province's total foreign trade volume and 10.7 percent of China's trade with countries along the Road and Belt.
- Sichuan's foreign trade with B&R countries reached 38.9 bil... 2019-04-16
- China's foreign trade maintains stable growth in Q1 2019-04-15
- China expects smooth negotiations on Free Trade Zone with J... 2019-04-12
- China to roll out more successful practices of pilot FTZs 2019-04-12
- New Zealand PM's China visit to promote ties, boost coopera... 2019-04-04