Indian businessmen try out an electronic board at the Yiwu International Trade City in Yiwu. (Xinhua/Tan Jin)
Figures released by the Hangzhou Customs showed that the trade volume between Zhejiang and countries along the Belt and Road in 2018 stood at 896.66 billion RMB yuan (132.3 billion U.S. dollars), growing by 12.3 percent year on year, accounting for 31.4 percent of the province's total foreign trade volume and 10.7 percent of China's trade with countries along the Road and Belt.
- Shanghai's FTZ continues to shine as 'milestone' in China's... 2019-02-15
- China's foreign trade with B&R countries rose to 770.8 bill... 2019-02-15
- AIIB president warns of trade 'headwinds' facing Asia 2019-02-14
- B&R promotes global trade growth: study 2019-02-12
- Land-sea trade route delivers tropical delicacies to inland... 2019-02-12