Construction of overseas industrial parks creates strong momentum for cooperation under the Belt & Road Initiative, a report has said.
Chinese enterprises have participated in building economic and trade cooperation zones in the countries along the Belt and Road (B&R), according to a report by the China Economic Information Service.
The report mentioned the China-Belarus Industrial Park, China-Malaysia "Two Double-Park" and China-Egypt Suez Economic and Trade Cooperation Zone as role models in cooperation between China and other B&R countries.
Chinese enterprises invested 15.64 billion U.S. dollars in non-financial sectors in B&R countries in 2018, up 8.9 percent year on year, accounting for 13 percent of the year's total non-financial direct investment.
Construction of overseas industrial parks is market-oriented and meets development needs and markets demands, the report said.
China has built a series of overseas agricultural cooperation zones in Central Asia, South Asia and Africa to help local farmers with their production activities, it added.
- China, Malaysia to strengthen cooperation in development of... 2019-06-17
- Chinese firm signs agreement to manage Ethiopian industrial... 2019-05-31
- Ethiopia's Chinese-built industry park attracts world-class... 2019-05-29
- 20 projects selected into final road show of 2019 China In... 2019-04-30
- Final Review Meeting of Big Data Expo 2019 Leading Technol... 2019-04-28