Thirty-six colleges, universities and educational institutions from 13 countries along the Belt and Road will participate in the 2019 China International Education Exhibition Tour, as mutual academic certificate recognition between China and countries along the route has been accelerated.
Participants include institutions from South Korea, Singapore, Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia and Turkey according to Han Sanjun, deputy director of the division of international cooperation of China Service Center for Scholarly Exchange.
The number of Chinese nationals studying at universities along the Belt and Road has been on the rise, Han said.
The annual exhibition, one of the largest events for promoting overseas universities in China, will be staged in several cities, including Beijing, Wuhan, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen between March 23 and 31.
More than 200 universities and educational institutions from 26 countries and regions will join the event this year, with those from Australia, Canada, South Korea, the United Kingdom and Czech Republic participating in respective national delegations.
- International conference dedicated to BRI opens in Belgrade 2019-04-16
- 2 tunnels dug through in China-Laos Railway construction 2019-04-16
- China-Europe train services in Zhengzhou rose up 95% during... 2019-04-15
- Premier Li proposes multiple measures for future China-CEEC... 2019-04-15
- BRI charts new course for int'l cooperation: Chinese envoy 2019-04-12