Preparation is complete for a thematic-forum on think tank exchanges to be held during the Second Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation, the organizers said Tuesday.
The think tank forum will be held at the China National Convention Center in Beijing on Thursday.
The event, hosted by the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, is organized by the China Center for International Economic Exchanges and the Xinhua Institute.
About 300 people will attend the thematic-forum, including former foreign politicians, representatives of international organizations, enterprises and financial institutions.
The forum will begin with an opening meeting and then be followed by two parallel sessions on think tanks and media, respectively.
The sessions will focus on four sub-topics: aligning development strategies and plans, building a fair, open and transparent system of international rules, promoting an inclusive world economy and building a community with a shared future for humanity.
- Myanmar-China Think Tank Forum kicks off in Yangon 2019-05-23
- Cuba upgrades its railroad system with Chinese support 2019-05-22
- Belt and Road gains more recognition, survey says 2019-05-21
- 4th Silk Road int'l expo concludes in Xi'an 2019-05-17
- Shaanxi Province becomes a member of International Land-Sea... 2019-05-17