Southwest China's Yunnan Province saw 7.2 percent year-on-year growth of foreign trade with countries along the Belt and Road in the first four months of 2019, hitting 48.46 billion yuan (about 7.05 billion U.S. dollars) .
The total foreign trade volume of the province reached 67.86 billion yuan, up 10.1 percent over the same period of last year, according to Kunming Customs.
The trade volume with countries along the Belt and Road accounted for 71.4 percent of the province's total foreign trade, it said.
- West China trade fair gathers record number of participants 2019-05-17
- Shaanxi Province becomes a member of International Land-Sea... 2019-05-17
- Yunnan Province's trade with B&R countries up 7.2 pct in fi... 2019-05-16
- China's largest FTZ aims high in bettering environment 2019-05-16
- China-Lithuania trade expected to grow under Belt and Road ... 2019-05-15
- BRI charting a new course for Silk Road 2019-05-15
- Inner Mongolia's trade with B&R countries up 13.6 pct in fi... 2019-05-15