A total of 169 cooperation projects have been inked under the framework of a China-Singapore connectivity initiative, authorities said Thursday.
The value of the projects exceeded 26.3 billion U.S. dollars by the end of April, Han Baochang, head of the management bureau of the China-Singapore (Chongqing) Demonstration Initiative on Strategic Connectivity, said at the ongoing West China International Fair for Investment and Trade, which opened Thursday.
Cooperation was mainly conducted in four major areas, including financial services, air transportation, logistics and information and communications technologies, Han said.
The China-Singapore (Chongqing) Demonstration Initiative on Strategic Connectivity aims to conduct pilot cooperation in various fields. It is the third such cooperation initiative between China and Singapore, following the Suzhou Industrial Park established in China's eastern province of Jiangsu in 1994, and the Tianjin Eco-city inaugurated in 2008 in north China.
- 169 cooperation projects inked under China-Singapore connec... 2019-05-17
- B&R Chronology 2019-04-25
- Basic Knowledge on the Belt and Road 2019-04-25
- Singapore-China connectivity initiative to serve all region... 2019-04-24
- SCIO briefing on 'The Belt and Road Initiative: Progress, C... 2019-04-23
- The Belt and Road Initiative Progress, Contributions and Pr... 2019-04-22