A total of 87 investment projects were inked between western China provinces and Belt and Road countries in an investment and trade matchmaking event held in southwestern China's Chongqing Municipality on Friday.
The 2019 China (West) "Belt and Road" Cross-border Investment and Trade Matchmaking Event attracted more than 190 enterprises from 22 countries and regions along the Belt and Road and over 440 companies from eight provinces in western China, according to the event organizer.
The attendees were from a wide range of fields including electronic and information technology, chemical medicine, materials and energy, equipment and automobile manufacturing.
The organizer said a total of 272 agreements of intention of cooperation were reached at the event.
The event is a major part of the ongoing Western China International Fair for Investment and Trade held between Thursday and Sunday in Chongqing.
- 87 projects inked at trade matchmaking event in Chongqing 2019-05-20
- Lao newspaper says BRI helps Laos achieve land-link dream 2019-04-24
- China to launch more cooperation projects under B&R Initiat... 2019-03-19
- BRI: make the world sharing the development dividend 2019-03-13
- Chinese SOEs' BRI projects faring well: official 2019-03-11
- Belt and Road Initiative could transform Africa's economy: ... 2019-03-08