Construction on the fourth batch of projects in the China (Hainan) Pilot Free Trade Zone (FTZ) began on May 18, the Hainan Daily reported.
According to the report, south China's island province of Hainan witnessed overall 80 projects starting construction on Saturday, with a total investment of 25.6 billion yuan.
In terms of investment scale, there are 11 projects each with an investment of over 1 billion yuan and 41 ones each with an investment of more than 100 million yuan.
This batch of projects covers multiple fields, including infrastructure, public services, industrial development, etc. Among them, there are 35 industrial development projects with a total investment of 20.6 billion yuan, 32 infrastructure projects with a total investment of 2.9 billion yuan and 13 public service projects with a total investment of 2.1 billion yuan.
Meanwhile, the province signed the contracts of 38 projects worth 16.4 billion yuan on Saturday.
- BRI to boost prospects for global growth 2019-06-12
- China's foreign trade with B&R countries up 9 percent in fi... 2019-06-11
- South Sudan eyes China-Africa trade expo to woo investment 2019-06-06
- 53 African countries to attend first China-Africa trade exp... 2019-06-05
- BRI will have a synergistic effect with China-Japan-South K... 2019-06-05