A Belt and Road film week has begun at the ongoing 22nd Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF).
A series of events, such as film screening, will be held during the film week, according to the organizer.
Statistics show that more than 3,900 films from 112 countries and regions applied to take part in the festival this year, including more than 1,800 films from 53 countries and regions along the Belt and Road.
Founded in 1993, the SIFF is a competitive global event driven by Shanghai's efforts to become an international cultural hub.
- Chinese cooperation can help uplift Pakistan's reviving fil... 2019-08-08
- China expands Shanghai FTZ for further opening-up, globaliz... 2019-08-07
- 2nd CIIE sets to accelerate China's higher-end consumption,... 2019-07-29
- China International Import Expo to attract more participant... 2019-07-12
- Expanded Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone to boost scale of o... 2019-07-03