The recently published Belt and Road Big Data Report 2017 is the second report which uses big-data technology to evaluate the progress of the Belt and Road projects and to clearly show the achievements of the Belt and Road Initiative last year, as well as the new challenges arising.
- Lancang-Mekong Cooperation offers opportunities for regiona... 2019-03-19
- China to launch more cooperation projects under B&R Initiat... 2019-03-19
- BRI hailed as force for sustainable development 2019-03-13
- Bulgaria opens demonstration zone for China-CEEC agricultur... 2019-02-22
- BRI promotes global trade, connectivity: think tanks 2019-02-18