The recently published Belt and Road Big Data Report 2017 is the second report which uses big-data technology to evaluate the progress of the Belt and Road projects and to clearly show the achievements of the Belt and Road Initiative last year, as well as the new challenges arising.
- China-Arab forum to broaden cooperation in the Belt and Roa... 2018-07-10
- "16+1 Cooperation" of China and CEEC elevate B&R cooperatio... 2018-06-21
- B&R cooperation on cultural heritage boasts promising futur... 2018-06-13
- Confucius Institutes key to China-Britain friendship: Chine... 2018-06-11
- China, EU vow to deepen strategic cooperation, safeguard mu... 2018-06-04