The Belt and Road Big Data Report 2017, published by the State Information Center, uses big data technology to assess China's 31 provincial-level regions' performances under the Belt and Road Initiative.
- Amazing aerial view of Chinese-built dam in Sri Lanka 2019-03-25
- China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative accelerates Uganda'... 2019-03-25
- Belt and Road relives the modern narrative of Marco Polo 2019-03-22
- Thai-Chinese Rayong Industrial Zone steps onto fast develop... 2019-03-22
- Kenya's SGR train service ferried 1.7 mln passengers in 201... 2019-03-21