The Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation (BRF) will be held in Beijing from May 14-15. Why does the “Belt and Road” receive so much attention? What does it mean to ordinary people? The Belt and Road Portal hereby presents a series of infographics to help shed light on all of your questions.
- Shandong's foreign trade with B&R countries and regions rea... 2019-01-17
- Kenya's popular train service fueling modernization and lin... 2019-01-16
- China launches maritime silk road satellite data service 2019-01-16
- Uganda Isimba Hydropower Plant is scheduled to be launched ... 2019-01-16
- China, Finland vow to write new chapter in bilateral ties 2019-01-15
- China's foreign trade hits historic high in 2018 2019-01-15