A tourist boat sails on the Huangpu River next to the Bundduring the Lunar New Year holiday in east China's Shanghai, Feb. 14, 2021. (Xinhua/Zhang Jiansong)
A high-end talk video program co-launched by North Bund Forum organizing committee office and Yicai Media Group will soon be launched, according to the organizing committee.
Focusing on green development and decarbonization trend, the program will invite eight renowned representatives from international organizations, leading firms, and authorities in the global shipping and civil aviation field to share their in-depth views on hot and cutting-edge topics, as well as supply chain integration and soft environment construction.
It is learned that Quah Ley Hoon, chief executive of MPA of Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore, and Soren Toft, CEO of Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) have confirmed their participation of the interview.
Co-hosted by the Shanghai Municipal People's Government and the Ministry of Transport of China, the North Bund Forum aims to strengthen exchanges and cooperation in the international shipping industries to facilitate their sustainable development and boost global economy and trade prosperity. As Shanghai is becoming an international shipping center with increasing global influence, the North Bund Forum will keep serving as a high-end and professional platform for exchanging views and insights, releasing important policies, and developing rules and regulations for the industries.
- Shanghai plans action to catalyze industry's future 2022-10-13
- Shanghai continues upward trajectory in foreign investment 2022-10-10
- Forum sees confidence in city's green shift 2022-10-08
- Confucius hometown forum calls for dialogue of civilization... 2022-09-30
- GLOBALink | Zambia, China hold forum to deepen trade, inves... 2022-09-29
- China-Central Asia non-governmental friendship forum held i... 2022-09-28
- Int'l forum held to mark 110th birth anniversary of Chinese... 2022-09-27