NANCHANG, Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- The Lushan Conference for Global Business Leaders 2022 will focus on the sustainable development of the global economy, its organizer said on Thursday.
The event, jointly hosted by the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade and the Jiangxi provincial government, will be held from Sept. 6 to 8 on Mount Lushan, a UNESCO world heritage site in east China's Jiangxi Province.
More than 300 foreign dignitaries, foreign diplomatic envoys, heads of international organizations, and heads of domestic and overseas enterprises will attend the meeting online or offline, Bao Chenggeng, deputy mayor of Jiujiang City, told a press briefing on Thursday.
The conference includes a summit forum on the sustainable development of the global economy and six special events: a roundtable on the Sustainable Market Initiative, the Future Industry Forum, the Digital Economy Development Forum, the China-Africa Young Leaders Forum, the Green Energy Forum and the Business Environment Development Forum.
The event will also see the launch of a Lushan initiative of global business leaders, and deals will be signed for major projects.
- Lushan Conference for Global Business Leaders to focus on s... 2022-09-02
- China remains attractive for US firms 2022-08-31
- Economic Watch: China's robust business registration indica... 2022-08-29
- Interview: British businesses remain broadly optimistic abo... 2022-08-17
- GLOBALink | Syrian engineer finds promising business opport... 2022-07-16