People work at the construction site of the Tanahu hydropower project in central Nepal, Dec. 30, 2022. (Photo by Hari Maharjan/Xinhua)
Chinese energy technology company LongShine Technology Group Co., Ltd. (LongShine Technology, 300682.SZ) has recently signed a contract on power marketing system supply and installation with Nepal Electricity Authority, a state-owned company of Nepal, reported China Securities Journal Wednesday.
The contract values about 10 million U.S. dollars, with a term of performance of six and a half years.
The project is the first national power project signed by the company overseas, and marks a new start of the international development of LongShine Technology's power marketing business, says the company.
- Chinese energy tech firm inks USD10 mln power project contr... 2023-02-03
- Deal on jointly building college for cultivating digital te... 2022-12-13
- Across China: China, Arab countries deepen cooperation on t... 2022-12-12
- First train with application of blockchain technology depar... 2022-12-06
- Chinese tech firm, eWTP Arabia Capital sign agreement to pr... 2022-11-24